Analog to Digital TV

Curio 16:45 14 Oct 08

How many amongst us are going to be in this predicament?

click here

BT 16:57 14 Oct 08

Already got more wires than this behind my TV equipment!

jack 16:58 14 Oct 08

Isn't it?

Legolas 17:45 14 Oct 08

I have a total spaghetti of wires behind my telly. I am on Virgin Cable so I have a cable box connected to my TV via scart-1 I also have a digibox which of course gets all the free digital channels, this is connected to the TV via scart-2, this allows me to watch one channel while recording another. All this is connected through my HD recorder. I could of course buy a new HD recorder with twin tuners but that would cost money and the recorder I have is old but perfectly good. I think I have covered all the bases come the change over, so hopefully no interruption to my televisual delights.

tullie 18:07 14 Oct 08

Its life, spaghetti behind tv,spaghetti behind PC,what if you dont like pasta?

John B 18:25 14 Oct 08

What am I supposed to look at please?

BT 07:46 15 Oct 08

I claim the prize for the biggest 'cable nest' behind my TV.

Virgin Cable box
DVD/Video recorder
Freeview box/HDD/DVD recorder
all connected via Scart switch box to each other and to TV Scart 1

Two DVD players
Video recorder connected via Scart switcher to TV Scart 2

Cable splitter and associated cables to connect PC to Broadband

Legolas 15:45 18 Oct 08

I hereby award you the prize for this spaghetti of wires and good luck when you have to move it.

BT 16:11 18 Oct 08

I try not to!!!

DieSse 16:52 18 Oct 08

I'm not sure what I would award from having three devices that can play DVDs attached to the same TV.

AL47 17:00 18 Oct 08

my laptop is my freeview tv, freeview recorder, dvd player, game playing thing, music system, and internet thing, obviously

i just slot my freeview card in, and connect the aerial, no extra wires than analogue

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…