American Election. We could do with this..

Kev.Ifty 20:18 29 Jan 08

Came across this click here

I reckon there should be a similar thing in the UK.

Have a go it is interesting. Any unfamiliar terms such as "No Child Left Behind policy". Can be explained by the Ole 'right click open in new window thing'.

I,apparently have a similar view to Hilary Clinton.

J B 20:54 29 Jan 08

That was interesting to say the least. I didn't agree with the outcome so I will come back to it when I get a little more information on the candidates and what they stand for. So far they have just been showboating and saying things that people want to hear, ring any bells I wonder. J.B.

wolfie3000 21:05 29 Jan 08

Interesting site,
I took the test and it came out with Mike Gravel as my choice.

rezeeg 21:37 29 Jan 08

75% Mitt Romney!!!

DANZIG 00:37 30 Jan 08

Just took the test - 69% for Barack Obama.

newman35 01:49 30 Jan 08

John Edwards, 76%.

MCE2K5 02:17 30 Jan 08

Favoured Rudy Giuliani from the start.

Just took the test, ooer, Result = Rudy Giuliani shares a 77% similarity with your beliefs.

Giuliani for President.

bjh 13:17 30 Jan 08

Mike Gravel for me!

Well, never heard of the guy, but there you go... he can have my 100% support and I will vote for no other candidate...

newman35 21:59 30 Jan 08

I must have been a jinx on Mr Edwards - the day after it appeared he was 'my' candidate, he steps down!!
click here
Thinking of supporting G.B. - would it work again??

newman35 03:54 31 Jan 08

"Favoured Rudy Giuliani from the start."
click here

And down goes another - this choosing an American President is excellent for the bookies, I reckon we could have a great time if we selected our PM by this route!! :-))

newman35 08:58 31 Jan 08

Reckon Edwards is holding back on his support until after 'Super Tuesday', or he may back the wrong horse, or, as you say maybe he is hoping for a bad split. My money says that's so unlikely, though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017