Amazing guy

Al94 16 Sep 11

Just been sent this link, it has over 3m hits but a new one to me, what an amazing guy who uses his handicap to inspire others http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciYk-UwqFKA

Autoschediastic 16 Sep 11

A194, I saw nick vujicic on a video some years ago, He is a true inspiration to human beings anywhere on the planet, he offers his services to people for support, & cleverly uses his situation to make it his strength! he is a devoted religious man, He has a fantastic approach in life and has a lovely attitude to compliment it,

I like that he gets into kids heads the way he does and really lifts them up by using himself as an example of misfortune and other examples in life he gets very on Par with people, I like the aurora he has about him & i hope he keeps smiling cause he is clearly a lovely person...

See Here

Chegs ®™ 17 Sep 11

I saw him on a TV program some time ago,I felt like many of his audiences and could feel my eyes filling with tears.He is an inspiration,and I wish him well.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message