am i the only one who didnt know ?

anthonystorey 00:26 21 Apr 06

just found out today that if your alarm is set on your nokia mobile and you turn it off, the alarm still goes off at the set time (as long as there is some charge in the battery)told a couple of my freinds in the boozer and they already knew apparently they have always done it. in future i might start reading the manuals to be a more learned chap.

Forum Editor 00:41 21 Apr 06

you're probably the only one who didn't know......but never mind, you know now.

SG Atlantis® 06:20 21 Apr 06

Been doing that since I 1st got a Nokia, say about 6/7 yrs ago.

Haol 08:45 21 Apr 06

I was thinking about that, does that mean that it's not fully switched off when you have the alarm set?

VoG II 10:18 21 Apr 06

What's a Nokia?

anchor 10:22 21 Apr 06

anthonystorey:

No, you not the only one. I did`nt know that either; but I`m a blockhead when it comes to mobile phones.

kevinjuan 11:51 21 Apr 06

Haol

It does make spy stories more believable. I have been reading stories for years about tracking people using thier moblie phones. As long as the battery is in place and charged, it can be tracked.

Haol 12:35 21 Apr 06

Interesting

spuds 13:40 21 Apr 06

The wonders of modern technology. In the old days, people relied on the sun and moon or the window knockers and street cryers :o)

ade.h 15:14 21 Apr 06

I didn't know that, but then again, the last Nokia that I ever owned was an 8110 way back in 1997.

wee eddie 15:31 21 Apr 06

Had to catch an early flight last time I went skiing.

Got to the slopes, kitted up and spent the late afternoon having a blast on the lower slopes and a little piste-side entertainment, after a swift dinner, off to the Mooserbahn (a v-friendly watering hole), and then into bed sometime after 3am.

Then doesn't my perishing alarm ring at 4.30am !!!!!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017