Am I losing out?

pj123 14:08 15 Oct 05

Just had a quick look on eBay for ink cartridges.

Seems to be quite a few people selling "once used, empty HP cartridges" for up to £6!

I chuck all my empty cartridges in the Sainsbury's Ink Cartridge Recycling bin for nothing.

The maximum I can from Choice Stationery is about £2 but not in cashback. Only "off my next order"

Monoux 16:00 15 Oct 05

A possible explanation for HP empty cartidges to be worth a little money is that I believe with HP the cartridge also contains the print head whereas other makes e.g. Epson the print head is part of the printer itself. Just a thought :o)

spuds 16:26 15 Oct 05

A number of 'refillers' are having problems with obtaining supplies of good empty once used cartridges, and some types are almost impossible to get, so like most things, empty cartridges are gaining value.

I use Lexmark cartridges, and some compatible types are impossible to buy nowadays,even places like Choicestationary have stopped stocking them.

But considering eBay, anything or nearly anything as a value.

gudgulf 16:57 15 Oct 05

hink this just abouts says,or rather sings it all click here

rdave13 17:27 15 Oct 05

gudgulf..hillarious but with a little bit of truth :))

De Marcus™ 18:22 15 Oct 05

hilarious :-)))

Dorsai 15:06 16 Oct 05

11/10...

So funny....

So true...

ROFL

pj123 15:18 16 Oct 05

I will still post my empty ink cartridges in the Sainsbury's box.

By the way I still have 3 empty Biro's, a pencil sharpener without a blade, a stapler with no staples and quite a few coasters from duff CD/DVDs if anyone wants to buy them.

spuds 16:43 16 Oct 05

pj123--Try eBay, someone recently sold a slightly curved [boiling water treatment] biro pen for 90p+30p postage ;o).

Chegs ® 16:55 16 Oct 05

I have seen "Nothing" being sold on Ebay,it went for £20,even though T&C stated bidders got zip,nada,nowt,etc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…