For all you golfers

acceptmyname 18:26 03 Aug 07

Check this out

click here

How straight does his arm stay amazing

laurie53 08:31 04 Aug 07

Twelve hours and no response.

Must be tremendous interest in golf on this forum!

(And before you ask, while I do not play myself I live 10 miles from St Andrews and lots of things to do with golf, like the Women's Open, directly affect me.)

smy13 08:51 04 Aug 07

i play(badly), tigers a stunning athlete, most of us can only dream of a swing like that. Oh well off to put my manky swing into action and rack up three hrs of joy and frustration in equal measure

Quickbeam 08:53 04 Aug 07

a good walk spoiled an' all that;)

xclr8r 17:01 04 Aug 07

Took it up a few years ago, I am really poor at but find it very enjoyable. I cant believe how straight Tiger keeps his left arm throughout the whole swing,absolutley amazing pictures.

Stuartli 17:12 04 Aug 07

The women's golf on BBC1 since Thursday has seen some excellent play and scores from the ladies.

When I first saw Tiger's swing a number of years ago, I forecast that he would suffer back problems later on in life because of his stance and the way he swings the club.

But, as already stated, he is a remarkable athlete as well as being a perfectionist.

Si_L 17:29 04 Aug 07

Maybe the way to win is to adapt the game slightly, ie the swing. Ever seen Malinga bowl?

Si_L 17:30 04 Aug 07

Malinga here:

click here

Stuartli 18:28 04 Aug 07

I've seen Malinga bowl on many an occasion - my views on his bowling action are best kept quiet for libel reasons...:-)

Si_L 19:04 04 Aug 07

He doesn't have any flex when he bowls though. He is unorthordox, but a very good bowler.

Stuartli 20:15 04 Aug 07

I live 10 minutes from Royal Birkdale..:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac