All my Christmases have come at once or have they?

Cymro. 13:14 03 Sep 08

Well I just could not resist it could I, no sooner had I checked my Emails than I was downloading this new Google Chrome thing.

As usual and being the fool that I am don`t bother to read any instructions, Instructions are for wimps.

So it downloads without any problem, and boy o boy just look at all those clever little things you can add to it. Don`t they just look great, I have no idea what on earth most of them are for but never mind they still look good on the old desktop.

So where do I go from here then? well I have already started to get rid of some of the clever little gadgets that I never even knew what were for and at least my whole system has not crashed as yet. I just hope that my system restore is in good working order these days.

O how I love to tinker and on a day like we are having over here what better way to spend my time. So how was it for you all then?

Stuartli 13:35 03 Sep 08

I wouldn't rate any new browser's arrival as representing all my Christmases rolled into one...:-))

Cymro. 13:40 03 Sep 08

"I wouldn't rate any new browser's arrival as representing all my Christmases rolled into one...:-))"

Perhaps that is why I ended the title of my post as "or have they?"

GANDALF <|:-)> 13:44 03 Sep 08

Thankfully, I cannot raise any enthusiasm over a new browser/operating system/mail client.

G

Cymro. 13:51 03 Sep 08

"Thankfully, I cannot raise any enthusiasm over a new browser/operating system/mail client".

Perhaps you have been in to computing too long or are not as easily pleased as me.

charmingman 13:57 03 Sep 08

Yeah ive just installed it, first glance looks plain but intresting...there's a few things im not sure of yet like where's the fav's that ive stored from previous browser..? but again i need to spend more time on it....im sure other members will give us more feedback....

charmingman 14:02 03 Sep 08

OH BY THE WAY

It loads like lightning much MUCH faster than any other browser..!!!

oldbeefer2 15:07 03 Sep 08

Bottom of this page click here

charmingman 15:15 03 Sep 08

"oldbeefer2"
Cheers...!!! ;-)

rawprawn 16:48 03 Sep 08

Sorry to spoil your fun
click here
Courtesy of technotiger

Forum Editor 17:12 03 Sep 08

is like a breath of fresh air, and based on my use of it for 24 hours I'm very impressed. I've been using the Internet Explorer 8 beta for the same length of time and I wish I could say the same about it....but I can't.

It's early days, and Microsoft still has a good deal of work to do. I'm making no final decisions yet, but if things are still looking the same in a few weeks time I would say that Google has something to be proud of.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos