All I want for Christmas is?

TOPCAT® 18:55 19 Nov 04

Apart from the two front teeth that is. :o)

THAT time of year is getting close now, along with our forthcoming forum anniversary, so what IT goodies are on your list this year? Don't be shy, let your fellow members drool over the expensive gadgetry you are buying or hope someone else is buying for you. I hope your wishlist comes true for you all. ;o) TC.

stalion 19:15 19 Nov 04

my two front teeth

Bandy 19:23 19 Nov 04

The money to pay for it I hate window shopping without a target

Dorsai 19:33 19 Nov 04

All I want for Christmas is a list of the stuff to get for the poeple i have to get it for. I have no idea what anyone wants.

Try asking them, and they dont know either!

What do *I* want? For it to all be over. It's just a commercial exercise intended to get me to spend money i dont have on stuff that the person i am getting it for does not want, nor need.

Why not just have a party, and forget the useless gifts part.

I'll be getting a 17 inch TFT monitor i think to replace the huge, ugly CRT one I have now :-)

dan 11 19:56 19 Nov 04

Hi TC. I'm glad you got one of your presents early, hope Mrs TC is doing well. :-)

I have enjoyed the last four weeks and look forward to the remaining 5 weeks? to shop for presents. All I want is, all the family to be around on Christmas day and it's going to be a big one this year.

And if, by chance, any of the family take note

A new DVD burner, as I bent and broke one of the pins on the old one.;-)

VoG II 20:58 19 Nov 04

As the world's only surviving brain transplant donor (I didn't get one in exchange) I guess something to help me think before posting.

MidgetMan 21:12 19 Nov 04

I guess I will get what I get every year, nothing except the love and comfort of my family. I am one of those rare beasts that demands little and if the truth be known wants for very little. We have been married so long that we have everything we need, and if we want something we get it! so what is the point of giving just for the sake of it?.

As to my 2 daughters? 1 is getting a laptop as she is going into 6th yr and the youngest is getting her own pc so she can stop mucking mine up!!!

I have come to realise over the past years that materail things count for little, it is the deeper things that count, the family around me and knowing that despite all the health scares and traumas over the past couple of years they still love and care me, as I do for them.

Hope Mrs tc is doing well, and you are looking after yourself as mate. I think that you have got everything you wanted for xmas as well.

josie mayhem 23:07 19 Nov 04

I would like to cancel this christmas if I could.

As usual I'm working this christmas + Boxing day, and both bank holidays. So is my husband? Because it falls on my long shifts, the kids will stay with there dad over christmas, unlike the usual split day.

But what would really cheer me up, would be snow!
I love it, I don't care that I have to walk to work. Must be the Norwigen in me!

spuds 23:43 19 Nov 04

Health,Wealth [in different forms] and Happiness for everyone.

Is that asking too much!.

snowy30 23:50 19 Nov 04

I already had my present :P

A TFT monitor to replace my ugly CRT...in fact I had an entire new system. Pentium IV processor, 512MB Ram, DVD Writer, 6 USB ports.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…