ahhhh

Seth Haniel 08:56 23 Mar 09

click here

for cat lovers only

:)

Legolas 09:01 23 Mar 09

I'll take your ahhhh and raise it ahhhhhhhh

MAJ 11:30 23 Mar 09

Brilliant. I have three, two adopted and one rescued and a couple of strays (with adoption papers in their back pockets) that come around for feeding time. They're all great friends and [surprisingly] play together in my garden. So it's great to see that the family kept the kittens together. An only cat is a lonely cat.

Clapton is God 12:08 23 Mar 09

Somebody please pass me the sick bag

Covergirl 12:12 23 Mar 09

. . . . for pussycats ! ;-)

Legolas 13:02 23 Mar 09

You are so hard hearted....although I bet you have a tear in your eye ;))

Clapton is God 13:12 23 Mar 09

"although I bet you have a tear in your eye"

Indeed I did - mainly because I was so amazed that there are people around who actually LIKE cats.

carver 14:09 23 Mar 09

It's because people don't own cats, cats own people, they teach us when to feed them and when it's time to stroke them.

Dogs are a bit on the thick side compared to cats, mistreat a dog and it will stay, mistreat a cat and it will find some body else.

You don't have to take them for walks and they are too intelligent to want to learn tricks.

And the best part is that cats are good for you, when a cat purrs, it's been shown that your heart rate decreases, so they are good for stress

sunnystaines 14:10 23 Mar 09

Had a cat like that once called a british blue kitten but the whole family had bad allergy reactions to either its fur or dandruff.

Clapton is God 14:14 23 Mar 09

"It's because people don't own cats, cats own people, they teach us when to feed them and when it's time to stroke them"

God, it gets worse.

As I said in my first post to this thread "Somebody please pass me the sick bag".

oldbeefer2 14:31 23 Mar 09

I'll stick with dogs click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac