after Birds and Fish....... Cows

Seth Haniel 12:10 16 Jan 11

click here
An investigation is under way after 200 dead cows were found in a field in the Town of Stockton.

(+ 7089 others sites on Yahoo)

peter99co 13:20 16 Jan 11

How do they know that? Bit of a sweeping statement.

I had a virus recently that made me very ill for nearly 2 days. I have never been so ILL in my life. It was not Swine Flu or Winter Vomiting Bug and a week after I still do not know what struck me down but it also affected others I know but have not had contact with for weeks.

I do have it on good authority it was a VIRUS. These little bugs mutate and can kill us too once they find a way around our defences.

There is no threat to humans or other animals. 'Not at this time'

peter99co 14:11 16 Jan 11

Variety is the 'Spice of Life.'

birdface 14:52 16 Jan 11

[My point was I'm not going to start unduly worrying over every instance of dead animals across the world - but it seems Seth does.]

If you don't think that it is a worrying trend that is up to you.
I am sure that you do not speak for the rest of us that do think it is a worrying trend.
It is happening on a regular basis at the moment.
I don't suppose you will start worrying when we humans start dropping as well.

Uboat 15:01 16 Jan 11

The wife just said it could be on of the two either chemicals thats been used in the fields or something to do with the earths magnetic fields....im on the wall..it is a bit of a eye opener ive got to say! there is a reason for all this...

Seth Haniel 15:05 16 Jan 11

7090 web reports (and growing) isn't really obscure - your reasoning is though !!!!!

:)

Seth Haniel 20:55 16 Jan 11

Beyond belief. Can you reread your post and see how ridiculous your ranting is. Well over 7000 pages. And one is David Icke. So rest are invalid. From now on I'll apply this same rule to all your posts. Think 'straws' and 'clutching' come to mind

Forum Editor 00:27 17 Jan 11

on another of those "there are mysterious things out there we know nothing about" journeys.

as far as the 200 cows are concerned, the report says "it's believed the animals died from the IBR/BVD virus. The virus can cause respiratory and reproductive problems."

So, nothing particularly spooky about that, then.

What's almost 'beyond belief' is that there are so many people out there who just love looking at things like this and seeing something deeply mysterious, and possibly - just possibly something supernatural and spooky.

It's like those looneys who think they're somebody from ancient Egypt reincarnated, or a reincarnated Mayan priest - they actually believe they were alive in those times, and perhaps the 200 dead cows might in some way be related to all that - who knows?

The world needs all kinds of people in it, so let's live and let live. Meanwhile I'm sure the mystery of the dead cows will turn out to have a perfectly simple explanation - 'well over 7000 pages' or not.

Seth Haniel 08:58 17 Jan 11

Think 'straws' and 'clutching' come to mind

birdface 09:12 17 Jan 11

It is just that they all died on the same day that is the problem I think.
You would expect it to last a few days or a few weeks not all at once.

GANDALF <|:-)> 12:26 17 Jan 11

834,000 pages for 'alien abductions' so it must be true as teh Google speaks. lots of straws to be clutched at. Rather spookily there are 745,000 pages for 'paranoid delusional'..... Hey ho then.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009