Advice on compatible ink cart's wanted:

Geoff G 03:03 05 Dec 05

Can anybody advise me of any reasonably priced & decent 'compatibles' for my 'Epson CX3650'.
The reason I ask is that I also have an 'Epson Stylus PHOTO 950' which I recently fitted with compatibles (better not mention manufacturer) and the colours were absolutely awful - blue came out green, reds were dull and completely the wrong shade/s as well as several other colour anomalies.
Like most people, I would like to save money where possible, but I'd rather pay out for originals than get similar results.

Both my printers use seperate cartridges - the CX3650 has 3 colours + 1 black, and the 950 has 5 colours + 2 black.

bobbybowls 04:20 05 Dec 05

i use ink from click here in my epsom stylus c64 never had a problem with colours

spuds 11:36 05 Dec 05

Would suggest that you ask the question in Helproom and not Speakers Corner for a better response.

I find these fairly good click here or click here click here

pj123 13:03 05 Dec 05

Like bobbybowls all my ink comes from Choice Stationery for my epson 895 and Epson R200.

Never had any problems at all

Totally-braindead 19:11 05 Dec 05

I also have used Choice for a number of years now with no problems, I've printed some pics using the original Epson and the same with compatibles and seen very little difference but Epson now has Durabrite(I think thats what its called) carts and perhaps they are better but I'll continue using Choice cartridges, much cheaper and the pics look good to me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…