Acme and While.E.Cyote

jimv7 17:45 20 Jun 07
  Jackcoms 17:55 20 Jun 07

Sorry, but what point are you making?

jimv7 18:15 20 Jun 07

Jackcoms,

The complete Acme catalogue as used by While C Cyote, and you don't find it amusing or at least light hearted...........

Jackcoms 20:04 20 Jun 07

Who/what is Acme and who/what is While C Cyote???

LinH 20:12 20 Jun 07

Jackoms

Come on - surely you've seen and laughed at the antics of Roadrunner!

LinH

postie24 20:17 20 Jun 07
  Belatucadrus 20:17 20 Jun 07

Wile E. Coyote was the ever determined and resourceful nemesis of the Roadrunner. Always deploying a variety of Heath Robinsonesque high tech devices from the apocryphal Acme corp in order to entrap and ultimately devour the roadrunner.
The attempts always end in failure, usually involving explosive self immolation or falling into a canyon from implausible heights.

Jackcoms 20:18 20 Jun 07

I'm afraid you've muddied the waters even more for me. Haven't a clue what you mean!

Jackcoms 20:19 20 Jun 07

Ah, we're getting somewhere. Am I to assume that you're talking about some sort of kid's cartoon/programme?

Bingalau 20:44 20 Jun 07

May I suggest you all watch the film "Cactus Jack" starring Kirk Douglas; Ann Margret; and Arnold Schwarzenegger. This film is regularly shown on TV and is based on "The Road Runner" All you fans of the cartoon series will absolutely love it. It's a classic and I watch it every time it comes on. I have seen it more times than I have seen "The Jolson story"

Jak_1 20:55 20 Jun 07

Have you never watched 'The Bugs Bunny Show'? If not you haven't lived. Wile E. Coyote and Roadrunner were an integral part. Beep beep.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…