about time BB was knocked on head

Seth Haniel 13:08 29 Jul 09

after latest Evicted 'Big Brother' housemate Sree Dasari was reportedly hospitalised on Friday after slashing his wrists.

click here

what with falling audience and constant refunds to phone voters - this must be the last straw

dagnammit 13:22 29 Jul 09

I thought the plug should have been pulled years ago.

Pine Man 13:28 29 Jul 09

'I thought the plug should have been pulled years ago.'

It should never have been plugged in!!

spuds 13:28 29 Jul 09

Thats entertainment for you ;o(

Do those 'contestants' actually exist in real life, I often ask!.

One thing that can be stated about that program, is that it gave Jade Goody something to leave to her children. Sad as that was.

interzone55 13:29 29 Jul 09

It should never have been plugged-in in the first place...

Seth Haniel 13:42 29 Jul 09

plugged to death

spuds 13:52 29 Jul 09

"plugged to death", would that not increase public viewing on the day of the event ;o))

JYPX 14:05 29 Jul 09

Surely this story cannot be accurate. He slashes his wrists at home, and a few hours later Channel 4 allow him to appear on a live tv show?

wiz-king 14:10 29 Jul 09

I thought this was going to be another Broad Band post! It's even less interesting.

OTT_Buzzard 15:25 29 Jul 09

I remember an interview with the C4 chief executive a while ago. He was saying that he's not proud of Big Brother, but as long as it's making more money than anything else they could put into the time slots it'll keep being produced.

What a sad state of affairs!

Pine Man 17:19 29 Jul 09

I can't stand BB but C4 is a business that has share holders and it's job is to make money.

Everybody has a choice and, clearly, a lot of people like and watch BB so it make financial sense to continue producing it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5