About three weeks before the big day,

Forum Editor 00:19 03 Dec 13

and everywhere I go I see Christmas trees, lights, and decorations, so.... it's time for my annual goodwill message to all of you, our faithful, helpful forum members.

All of us at PCA would like to thank you for entertaining and informing us (and each other) for yet another year. We've been doing this for thirteen years now, or at least some of us have, and as always I'm constantly impressed with the level of expertise you exhibit when answering queries and offering advice in the various forum areas.

When problems have plagued us (and they've done so a few times this year) you have been patient and forgiving, and I want you to know that we appreciate it.

On a personal note I would like to say a big thank you to those of you who act as my eagle-eyed spam patrol, notifying me of unwanted threads and posts on a daily basis. You know who you are, and although I don't have the time to respond to each email, I want you to know how very grateful I am for your efforts.

Have a great Christmas everyone, and with a bit of luck a more prosperous New Year. There will be service as usual here over Christmas; I look forward to having your virtual company at some point during the festivities.

Brumas 09:26 03 Dec 13

Let me also extend the compliments of the season to all, especially those long suffering participants in IL/TP, Good Will and Peace to all Men.

Fran has just glanced over my shoulder and asks why I omitted her name and also why I wrote Men and not Women, for that mistake I do apologise - I know what side my bread is buttered on ;o}}

csqwared 14:19 03 Dec 13

Brumas

....which side...:-))

Huge thanks for your IL/TP, never got one but I do keep trying.

Peace and Love to all (and your partners) who visit here.

Forum Editor 20:35 03 Dec 13

Jock1e

Thank you.

I'll be here as usual over the Christmas holiday, but I'll be posting from a tiny cottage, deep in rural England, with woodland up to the door, and a pile of logs outside for the wood-burner. There will be other members of our family nearby - the cottage is on their land - so lots of Christmas food and drink will be but a short walk away, with none of the preparation and clearing up. Someone else will do all that. My wife and I can't wait.

I wonder what all of you will be, and what you'll be doing?

Aitchbee 21:19 03 Dec 13

I have just started to get into the festive mood - a good deal earlier this year ... no 'last minute' Christmas shopping stress for me this yuletide!

Fortunately, I bought a (charity shop) Merry Christmas wall-clock last year, it has been on my living-room wall above the fireplace just ticking away ... it plays a carol or hymn on-the-hour [every hour], I haven't 'Harkened the herald angels for nearly a year ... 'cos the batteries have been out of the 'music battery compartment' :o]

A Merry Christmas to everyone at the PCA household and to all PCA forum folk.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…