a2 Forum browsing query

CurlyWhirly 17:15 11 Nov 04

When I am browsing the Support section of a2 Forum I always seem to be the ONLY person browsing the Forum at any one time.
Does anyone else see just THEIR name against the title 'Users browsing this Forum'?

I only occasionally go to this Forum (I have only posted 25 times since joining over 4 months ago) it must be said but I find it hard to believe that with over a MILLION a2 users that only a HANDFUL of people are browsing the a2 Forum at any ONE time!
This could explain why when I ask a question I have to sometimes wait for a few days for a reply!

CurlyWhirly 07:20 12 Nov 04

Obviously no one here seems to go to the a2 Forum so I will close this thread!

Jackcoms 11:49 12 Nov 04

CurlyWhirly

The only time I've ever visited the forum was last week when a2 had problems with the new version 1.5 and a lot of users (including me) were moaning that a2 was freezing at the 'Loading Signatures' screen.

I visited the forum to see what the problem was (and saw your posts).

I'm normally happy with a2 so don't visit the forum!

CurlyWhirly 14:00 12 Nov 04

I'm normally happy with a2 so don't visit the forum!

Thanks for replying. Like you up until last week with the freezing at the 'Loading Signatures' screen, I am normally happy with a2 and in my opinion is a good trojan scanner.
This must be the reason why there are so few people using the a2 Forum in contrast to the PCA Forum!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…