66 today!

Fermat's Theorem 21:05 09 May 08

I have been subscribing and contributing to this site on and off for about a year now, and will admit that I was reluctant to do so because I thought that all the fora would be populated by young whizz kids.

However, I have learned during the year that the older whizz kids are there too - and that I am a relative youngster :-)

So thank you to those who responded to my odd query or two - and I am glad I have been able to reciprocate the odd time too during the year.

belfman 21:06 09 May 08

Happy Birthday!

Any nice prezzies? I usually get socks and deodorants. :( not exciting but they do get used.

Fermat's Theorem 21:08 09 May 08

Shirts, ties, slippers and a USB numeric mouse for my lappy.

Oh, and a free Travel Pass :-)

Fermat's Theorem 21:10 09 May 08

meant external USB numeric keypad for the lappy - must be getting older :-)

belfman 21:10 09 May 08

Good Times, eh. ;)

Brumas 21:11 09 May 08

Many Happy Returns of the day :o))

Fermat's Theorem 21:12 09 May 08

And it's great that the health is ok, and I have a loving family and good friends :-)

bluto1 21:23 09 May 08

Happy Days, and many more.

Fermat's Theorem 21:44 09 May 08

all for your good wishes. Had a lovely day.

I'll give you an old Irish blessing and tick this as resolved :-)

May you always have these blessings…

A soft breeze when summer comes—

A warm fireside in Winter—

And always — the warm, soft smile of a friend

Stuartli 09:03 10 May 08

Why have you had to wait until now?

We've had free bus, train and ferries travel in the Merseyside area for some 15-20 years for anyone 60 and over (applied to men from 2002 after a campaign to lower it from 65 years of age).

What's more you can go as far as Chester on the trains...:-)

jack 09:10 10 May 08

Stuartli wrote
'We've had free bus, train and ferries travel in the Merseyside area for some 15-20 years for anyone 60 and over (applied to men from 2002 after a campaign to lower it from 65 years of age).'
Grrrrr

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…