The 26 or 28 Best Ever.....

Mr Mistoffelees 15:06 PM 29 Jul 12
Answered

The 26 best role-playing games ever The 28 best ever first-person-shooter games

These two stories are both now very old, yet remain popular points of discussion. Could, or indeed should, they not both be updated, or completely rewritten, to reflect the current state of the games market?

lotvic 17:03 PM 29 Jul 12

Are you volunteering for the job Mr Mistoffelees? I'd rather they fixed the forum first...

Matt Egan 09:17 AM 31 Jul 12
Answer

A very good point Mr Mistoffelees. We'll do that.

What specifically is irking you lotvic?

lotvic 23:01 PM 31 Jul 12

Matt, It is/was my password which is 5 characters, is it now safe to change it to 6 characters (as per the popup that says it has to be 6 or more) without it causing a problem?

Bing.alau 10:14 AM 01 Aug 12

lotvic. Matt Egan will probably do it for you. He offered to do mine a while ago, but I decided to leave it as it is. I'm a great believer in the saying "A change is as good as a rest".

lotvic 10:32 AM 01 Aug 12

Bing.alau, didn't see your post till just now, after I changed my password to 6 characters and it went through ok.

Have you noticed the new link at top for 'My Preferences'?

I still can't change my preferences for newsletter to bi-weekly I tick/untick the boxes and update, and still it defaults to Daily when I come out of page and then go back to have a look.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 release date, price, features UK: Free upgrade available July 29 with 10 years of free…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

Apple Pay UK launch guide and participating UK banks: HSBC, First Direct finally support Apple Pay