The 26 or 28 Best Ever.....

Mr Mistoffelees 29 Jul 12
Answered

The 26 best role-playing games ever The 28 best ever first-person-shooter games

These two stories are both now very old, yet remain popular points of discussion. Could, or indeed should, they not both be updated, or completely rewritten, to reflect the current state of the games market?

lotvic 29 Jul 12

Are you volunteering for the job Mr Mistoffelees? I'd rather they fixed the forum first...

Matt Egan 31 Jul 12
Answer

A very good point Mr Mistoffelees. We'll do that.

What specifically is irking you lotvic?

lotvic 31 Jul 12

Matt, It is/was my password which is 5 characters, is it now safe to change it to 6 characters (as per the popup that says it has to be 6 or more) without it causing a problem?

Bing.alau 01 Aug 12

lotvic. Matt Egan will probably do it for you. He offered to do mine a while ago, but I decided to leave it as it is. I'm a great believer in the saying "A change is as good as a rest".

lotvic 01 Aug 12

Bing.alau, didn't see your post till just now, after I changed my password to 6 characters and it went through ok.

Have you noticed the new link at top for 'My Preferences'?

I still can't change my preferences for newsletter to bi-weekly I tick/untick the boxes and update, and still it defaults to Daily when I come out of page and then go back to have a look.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Encore creates eerie effects for Spielberg's new TV show The Whispers

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message