1911 Census

Spark6 16:03 13 Jan 09

Has anyone tried a search yet? I subscribe to findmypast and, via them, I've searched for six individuals in different parts of England and failed miserably.

I hope the start-up of the 1901 on-line is not repeating itself.

ray7 16:13 13 Jan 09

I accessed the site with no problem, but feel that its publication is a little premature.
Many of the Counties are marked 'Coming Shortly'

Spark6 16:19 13 Jan 09

I had no problems with accessing the site but Devonshire and Somersetshire are supposedly available. My Welsh ancestors will have to wait though.

Woolwell 16:38 13 Jan 09

I have had no problems with both sets of my grandparents but cannot find one of my wife's grandparents. Found the site relatively easy to use.

Spark6 16:47 13 Jan 09

Congratulations. I shall keep trying, it's nice to know that someone has succeeded.

Noels 17:32 13 Jan 09

I managed to find all my grandparents from Stafford but none of my wifes from Birmingham. Otherwise its easy to navigate the site.
Regards
Noels

Spark6 10:11 14 Jan 09

Partial success. I have had no luck with the Devonshire ancestors but I did locate a distant relative on my paternal grandmother's side in Somerset.

The site was too loaded to allow me to print the original page, I had to download it first.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…