£17 Million buys you this! Luxury Yacht

Uboat 09:28 10 Jun 10

My word! facinating BUT i think remortgaging the house isnt going to be viable! lol

click here

ronalddonald 11:43 11 Jun 10

wonder how much the insurance would be

babybell 11:55 11 Jun 10

I would be a nervous wreck owning that! I would be constantly worried about attacks from pirates! Unless you can get it to Monaco and just keep it moored there to show off a bit, then that would be great. But I certainly wouldn't feel comfortable riding around on the un-policed ocean waves in it!

Quickbeam 12:14 11 Jun 10

Is it real, it looks a bit of a graphic design mockup to me?

Al94 12:31 11 Jun 10

Looks like a small sppedboat beside this one click here

Brumas 12:49 11 Jun 10

Not wishing to hijack your thread, can I point out that like the idiots in my "I wouldn’t trust these idiots with a rowing boat" the person who buys this does not need to have any qualification whatsoever to take this vessel to sea.

Just think of the damage/mayhem it could cause if not handled intelligently!?

With 13,000 bhp at your disposal, I'm sure you could outrun the pirates if push came to shove!

gengiscant 15:52 11 Jun 10

Where do the rollocks go?

Quickbeam 16:00 11 Jun 10

Pardon...?

Devil Fish 18:50 11 Jun 10

i think he means rowlocks where do you put the oars when it breaks down

Devil Fish 19:04 11 Jun 10

Brumas

it is highly unlikely that the people buying these boats will skipper them themselves or if they do they would take navigation and radio courses a requirement to enter uk ports

i remember my father having to take courses to enter newhaven where he kept his boat and that was just a 14 foot fishing dingy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now