007 £2000 Pram

Ex plorer 28 Feb 13
Answered

I wouldn't want to put a baby in £2000 pram, the chances of it getting stolen must be high and the safety of your baby must be more at risk. £2000 pram

chub_tor 28 Feb 13

As it is being built by Aston Martin perhaps they can find room for a small batter and a Tracker

Bing.alau 28 Feb 13

For baby cricketers perhaps?

Quickbeam 28 Feb 13

Will it have the wheel spikes and bulletproof shield?

Quickbeam 28 Feb 13

...and the ejector seat function could be quite welcome with a really annoying brat!

Forum Editor 28 Feb 13
Answer

A family friend writes for The Times, and she reviewed this pram in yesterday's edition. She wasn't that impressed.

chub_tor 28 Feb 13

Bing.alau not only did I drop the y it seems I dropped the ball as well!

wiz-king 28 Feb 13

Does this go with the Norland nannies new training?

Aitchbee 28 Feb 13

I get a good opportunity to review 'babyloads' of prams 'n' buggies, when travelling on the bus [almost everyday]. Most bus drivers allow 2 prams on the lower deck ... I like 'making faces' at the tiny-tots ... it keeps 'em 'n' me amused ... and the young mothers always smile too :o]

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message