Zoostrom - ebuyer

ba2dmi 15:03 25 Dec 08

Hi

i have just received my new zoostorm pc for xmas i started the computer typed the first bit of my serial key then it jumped to the next page of choosing a username etc and a password - used the same password that i always use. when it comes to logging on it says my password is wrong. i have tryied to recover using the factory settings but the option is not avalible in the advanced boot section any ideas?

no disc's came with the product.

crosstrainer 15:19 25 Dec 08

You need to look at the new machines login......Probably blank (in other words in the manual )

then post back for change

Graham. 15:47 25 Dec 08

Just leave the password blank.

ba2dmi 15:51 25 Dec 08

thats the thing i cannot get passed the password log on the machines keeps saying my password is wrong. this is why im ring to restore it! any ideas how i can rstore it? to factory settings

Graham. 17:19 25 Dec 08

So it says it's wrong if you leave it blank and click OK?

ba2dmi 17:25 25 Dec 08

i have tried to leave it blank then prss ok justsays the password you have entered is wrong! tis is after i have completed setting up the administrator account mind!

any ideas on how to find the partition?

crosstrainer 05:51 26 Dec 08

If nothing in the manual, contact Zoostorm.

Only way out of it unless:

Try "user" without the quotes.

Graham. 13:06 26 Dec 08

Can you get into BIOS?

ba2dmi 14:41 26 Dec 08

Hi

i have found the restore factory settings in the manual but the option it describs is not avaible i think they must have missed it off when they set it up! ill have to contact zoostorm via ebuyer

Graham. 16:13 26 Dec 08

Contact Ebuyer. They're like lightning these days. They will send a courier to pick up the PC and deliver a new one.

ba2dmi 14:07 27 Dec 08

cheers graham!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now