Zoomstorm pc

fallenarch 13:46 24 Sep 14

I am thinking of buying this zoomstorm but unable to find out the full details of what it has installed? ie 32bits or 64? Zoostorm Core i-5 Desktop

spuds 13:56 24 Sep 14

You might find something here, direct from Zoomstorm click here

Ian in Northampton 16:56 24 Sep 14

That'll be, er, 'Zoostorm'... :-) I've heard people on here speak fairly highly of them, I believe.

alanrwood 18:48 24 Sep 14

I found them to be very good when I obtained a computer for my sister in law. Very helpful.

Batch 09:36 26 Sep 14

Zoostorm - most components are big brands (e.g. motherboard, CPU, hard disk). Generic memory usually, very cheap PSUs and very flimsy cases (which can be prone to vibration - mine has a thick manual on top to dampen it).

spuds 11:31 26 Sep 14

"and very flimsy cases (which can be prone to vibration - mine has a thick manual on top to dampen it)."

I have two excellent Zoostorm desktops (purchased from Ebuyer, quite sometime ago), and I would not quite agree about the cases being flimsy, because I find that they are no different to most cases on the market.

Agree though, that the cases are not a 'tank built' e-star type case, like a 10 year old self build I also use.

stclares 15:04 26 Sep 14

I have had my Zoostorm PC for almost a year now and have never had a problem. I bought the basic unit and have put in a wireless qnd my old TV card so I can D/L TV, in particular recording videos to play on my main TV via my Chromcast Browser fitted to the spare HDMI stick on the back.

alanrwood 19:18 26 Sep 14

At the prices they ask what do we want. The case is not overly important so long as it allows good cooling. I would rather the money was spent on quality innards.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…