ZoomBrowser Express/Photo Record print problem

Carafaraday 16:37 14 Mar 06

This is driving me mad because I have managed it before without a problem but I cannot manage to change the artwork - all I want to do is get rid of the frames and have a white background. I have picked 'none' and applied to 'all pages' and chosen a white background, pressed 'apply' and 'ok' but it still reverts to the default gold frame and yellowish background. If anyone can tell me what I am doing wrong I would be very grateful.

Carafaraday 16:51 14 Mar 06

If anyone is interested I've got it sussed. You have to pick the 'none' tab, double click on the picture that comes up, go back to photo, right click, opt to change frame, then select 'none' tab again, and double click on pic.

NewRoyWidd 16:58 14 Mar 06

Thanks for that,it's a headache solved.
NRW

SURVEY 16:59 14 Mar 06

I had exactly the same problem not so long ago. (Yet another example of poor documentation or 'help' supplied with a program). I think that by trial and error I found the solution. Checking my settings to produce no frames/white background - Go to Open Layout Print then under the View tab, ensure that Page Artwork and Photoframes are both set to 'None'. Apply properties to 'All Pages'.

If this is not the complete answer then let me know and I will explore my settings further.

You might also not want to know that this program has been known to not display the Folder Tree, which makes life impossible! Emailing and phoning the helpdesk is worse than useless. I uninstalled and then reinstalled the program many times all to no avail. Suddenly one day the Folder Tree was restored!! Why? Goodness knows! This is a good program and could be very good indeed if only some aspects were better developed by the software writers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now