Zoom X6 ADSL Configuration

martinAPD 14:46 13 May 09

Hello all, I'm hoping for some help configuring 2 Zoom X6 ADSL Modems, or at least some pointers in the right direction!

As I said I have 2 identical Zoom X6 ADSL Modems, one of which is positioned where my phone line comes into my house. I currently connect my laptop to this modem wirelessly.

The other X6 Modem I wish to position in another part of the house, so that I can connect a 2nd laptop and a desktop PC (which are not wireless enabled) to the internet, via the Ethernet port on the 2nd X6 modem. This is to save me time and money running a very long network cable between the 2 Modems.

I was hoping I could set up some kind of wireless bridge between the 2 X6 modems. I've had a look through the setup on the X6 but cant seem to make any progress, although there is options for "1483 Bridged" and a "Half Bridge Configuration", but I cant seem to make any progress with these. I have also trawled Google with little or no success, so any help will be more than appreciated!

Thanks

ambra4 02:19 18 May 09
  T0SH 14:07 18 May 09

You can get online technical help and manual downloads from here

click here

Cheers HC

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…