Zoom image appearing when I "middle" click

Ade_1 16:20 20 Dec 06

Hi, I am having some problems when I middle click on something, I get a zoom style image appearing and I can't work out why...
I first noticed it when I went to middle click to open a link in another tab.

Here is a screenshot of what is happening - click here

This happens not only on Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox but also in Windows Live Messenger, Macromedia Fireworks. I haven't tested it in any other programs.

If anyone can help me with this matter it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Aidan

anskyber 16:24 20 Dec 06

Middle clicking on a mouse usually turns on the zoom function which obviously can be rest by middle clicking again.

The mouse set up, depending on your mouse can be altered to ask the buttons to do different things. Have a look in your mouse set up to check on the settings.

Ade_1 16:36 20 Dec 06

I can't believe I didn't check my other mouse... I have a wireless mouse at the moment although I do still have a wired one.

I have just tried my wired mouse (which I should have done before I jumped onto PCA with two feet) and it is working fine with that mouse.

It is a bit odd though as it was fine yesterday and I don't remember changing any settings... Anyway I will check the settings and alter if necessary.

Thanks for your help.

Ade_1 16:37 20 Dec 06

I can't believe I didn't check my other mouse... I have a wireless mouse at the moment although I do still have a wired one.

I have just tried my wired mouse (which I should have done before I jumped onto PCA with two feet) and it is working fine with that mouse.
------
I have altered some settings and it is working now.

Thanks for your help.

Ade_1 16:39 20 Dec 06

I wondered if had double posted hence the little
----- in my second post. My internet is playing up a bit... (Apologies)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac