Zonealarm uninstall problem

bifold 19:41 05 Feb 03

After uninstalling zonealarm, then restart computer, I get a long message on screen before windows finishes loading, stating that a device or windows program cannot find device using file VSDATA95.vxd press any key to continue. If I reload zonealarm (which I do not want to do) then all is ok. Conclusion is Zonealarm is doing something that it shouldn,t when uninstalling.
I feel pc advisor should be warned. can anybody help, or can pc advisor help.

rev.bem 20:19 05 Feb 03

To uninstall Zonealarm

1 get a large supply of Mars bars or any other chocolate based confectionary

2 have a stiff drink on standby

3 click here

and select your operating system

N.B i would recommend all alcoholics skip stage 2

SpyMan²°°­­³ 20:23 05 Feb 03

All i can suggest is that i think Zone alarm is leaving behind something during the uninstall. Ever heard of RegClean or RegCleaner?? Both good utilities and both should clean up the 'crap' that ZoneAlarm has left behind. Another thing that RegCleaner does is it will let you uninstall the programme within regcleaner and clean up after it at the same time. You can get both from click here

odb 20:32 05 Feb 03

reinstall it then remove from the add/remove section under start menu, do a search (after removed) for zonealarm and delete any left over files

ellas 23:20 05 Feb 03

are you making sure before you uninstall it you untick load at startup in zonealarm,then restart computer and then uninstall, for expert help go here click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…