Zonealarm Problem

Adezzz 13:37 08 Feb 06

I don't know how this happened but I booted my machine one day and noticed that Zonealarm (Free) had not started as usual at startup. I tried opening it manually, but it didn't start (no message or error).

I tried to uninstall it, but it couldn't find a file in my /System dir.

I tried to reinstall it, but it mentioned something about TrueVector not started, but I checked to Services in MSConfig and its ticked but the Status is Stopped. (I don't know how to change the status).

Anyway I used the Zonealarm sited to manually remove it from the pc. I've managed to removed all the files except VSMON.EXE. Every time I try to delete it, its being used by another program (even in safe mode). But there is no VSMON.EXE in Task Manager. But there is SVHost.EXE but everytime I end this task it starts up again immediately.

Can anyone help me please.

SANTOS7 13:42 08 Feb 06

click here
this may help...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…