zonealarm pro and networking

tyreslider 11:58 30 Nov 03

I have networked my computer to my daughters.Now when i put zonealarm pro onto my pc i keep loosing the internet connection to the daughters the both pc,s are running XPpro any advice will be great cheers.

Infamous 13:33 30 Nov 03

The way to solve this is that the machine that is directly connected to the internet and has zone alarm on it. Go to zone alarm select the Firewall Tab. Then it should be a advanced options press it, Then select "this computer is a ICT/Nat Gateway" and zone alarm should detect the settings.

Hope this helps

BAC1-11 13:33 30 Nov 03

Is your daughter PC accessing the i/net through your PC? If so have you got Zonealarm configured as a gateway?

tyreslider 15:20 30 Nov 03

I went into advance settings in Z/A its asking for a ip adress were will i find this addy cheers

Infamous 18:09 30 Nov 03

Start Menue, Assecories, Command Prompt, Type in ipconfig it will display the IP

Lasse 19:31 30 Nov 03

I run Zone alarm on a network. Try MENU START/CONTROL PANEL/INTERNET AND NETWORK CONNECTIONS. Right click LAN CONNECTION/STATUS/SUPPORT and you will find all the information you will need.

tyreslider 19:44 30 Nov 03

keep up the good work people this site is tops in my book all working ok now thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…