ZoneAlarm Free 3.7.211[new build]

NICK ADSL UK 19:24 17 Sep 03

ZoneAlarm Free 3.7.211[new build]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZoneAlarm Free 3.7.211

ZoneAlarm makes it easy. Unlike other personal firewalls, ZoneAlarm protects automatically from the moment it's installed - no programming required. ZoneAlarm barricades your PC with immediate and complete port blocking. And, then runs in Stealth Mode to make your PC invisible on the Internet - if you can't be seen, you can't be attacked.
FOR FURTHER INFO AND DOWNLOAD
ZoneAlarm Free 3.7.211
click here

misog 20:42 17 Sep 03

I think you are trying to say that there is a new free version of Zone Alarm available.Taa

mikef. 20:45 17 Sep 03

Ta NICK ADSL UK, all you need to do is click Check For Updates in control centre/ Overview/ preferences, download and install over the top of the old one.

NICK ADSL UK 21:08 17 Sep 03

Hi mikef.I do that in some forums but you must remember all i do is updates and i have to cater for complete beginners who do not even know what a firewall is.But you guys here are very knowledgeable and helpful there can not be many people left who are beginners.So has you rightly say just click Check For Updates in control centre/ Overview/ preferences, download and install over the top of the old one.
For the latest in Virus Signature Updates
click here

Jack D 21:59 17 Sep 03

I don't know what the WWW would do without you NICK ADSL

mammak 22:02 17 Sep 03

Might not be much of an input but after having
kerio think,s that,s how it,s spelt, never again
what a complete nightmare, installed zone alarm today never felt so safe on the net for a long time, it,s A1 for me, yes and i have got 3.7.211

NICK ADSL UK 22:02 17 Sep 03

Thanks jack

wags 22:32 17 Sep 03

Thanks for the update alert....Nick ADSL UK...Downloaded and installed in a jiffy !

rev.bem 22:38 17 Sep 03

Cheers Nick

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…