ZoneAlarm 5.1 Update Available

spuds 11:04 01 Oct 04

Appologies if this as already been notified. There is a new update via click here

Old Shep 11:25 01 Oct 04

Have mine on autoupdate but thanks anyway

It's Me 15:09 01 Oct 04

This has caused me problems today. See click here

Probably just the way things effect just me, but I do sometimes wonder how they check things out before software is issued, mind you, it is strange that it only seems to occur on this web site.

igk 15:37 01 Oct 04

Yes same here I had problems with my news reader "Xnews" would not work properly,went back to a previously (and well tested version of ZA) and all ok again.

spuds 21:50 01 Oct 04

Since I downloaded this update, I have had a mystery yellow triangle with qusetion mark appear on my taskbar. This seems to come and go at random. When I click on it, the triangle vanishes only to return a few moments later. Clicking on the symbol goves no indication as to what it is.

I have run all my safeguard and security devices , but all are showing clean. Perhaps further investigations are required!.

spuds 21:52 01 Oct 04

qusetion=question

It's Me 22:13 01 Oct 04

Looks like another faulty update to me. My problem disappeared when I uninstalled and installed the earlier version.

Mango Grummit 01:04 02 Oct 04

I've had it on four systems for over 14 hours with no problems. A question of luck again I suppose. Having said that I don't think there really is much need to update firewalls once you are satisfied they work ok as is.

spuds 11:09 02 Oct 04

After rebooting a couple of times, and re-running all the other safety/safeguard devices, the little yellow triangle as vanished.Strange how this object appeared soon after the ZA update, so I will need to keep my eye on this, should it re-appear.Everything now seems back to normal.

igk 21:05 02 Oct 04

Would agree with MANGO GRUMMIT I'm still using ver 3.1.395 and no problems at all will keep this one.

Spark6 21:15 02 Oct 04

Been running this for the last day or so, no obvious problems or mysterious UYT's.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…