Zonealarm

EFC1878 21:18 22 Jan 07

The number of attempted access blocks on Zonealarm has not changed for the last few days. Also is do not have the red/green inbound/outbound icon in my stsem tray. Does this mean I am no linger protected? How can I correct this?

EFC1878 21:21 22 Jan 07

I should have added that I have tried to get an update but am unable to do so. Any ideas what the problem may be?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:01 22 Jan 07

Uninstall and reinstall Zone alarm.

pac73 22:35 22 Jan 07

Have you installed the new ZA7?

pac73 22:36 22 Jan 07

By the way,you,ve no chance in the derby.LFC 3-EFC 1.

EFC1878 20:05 23 Jan 07

That would still make the overall derby score 4-3 to the Blues for the season!

I uninstalled ZA and then tried to download and install again but I couldn't due to some issue about Vectors!

Can anybody advise what this means?

If I can't use ZA is there any other free firewall that you would advise?

I have currently run Securepoint Personal Firewall from a PC Answers disc but don't know much about this program

DavidCap 20:13 23 Jan 07

try this site

click here

EFC1878 20:17 23 Jan 07

Each time I download ZA7 and try to run it I get the message that says the application cannot log on to the TrueVector Service and asks me to close down TrueVector using service manager.

This does not mean much to me.

I have downloaded the 38mb downloaded 3 times and run it but with no joy.

Any advice?

SANTOS7 20:17 23 Jan 07

Install/reinstall issues (and most others) seem to revolve around Norton A/V if you have this on your PC turn it off do what you need to do turn it back on again..

SB23 20:18 23 Jan 07

One way to be able to continue using ZA is to search for the old True Vector Services folder, delete it, then reinstall the new version.
I did that a while ago, and the program has been fine, even with the new updated version.

DavidCap 20:20 23 Jan 07

out of interest what is the "True Vector Services folder"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…