Zone Alarm v 5.5 !!

iangower 19:25 13 Nov 04

When I istalled the update of Zone Alarm to
v 5.5.062 and tried to connect to the internet I got BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) and the computer crashed, after unistalling ZA 5.5 and reinstalling V 5.1 all was well again.....
Anyone else had this happen ????

rawprawn 20:50 13 Nov 04

I bought ZA Security Suite and when I tried to back up I got the BSOD. I have contacted ZA but had no reply so far. My free ZA 5.5.062 runs OK. I know this is not the same but I am beginning to wonder just what is happening. When I get a response if it is connected I will let you know.

keith-236785 21:32 13 Nov 04

if your computer connects through a router, check your ip address as mine changed on my client computer after the zone alarm update, i struggled to connect and had just about given up when i checked the ip address and found it had changed.

if your router is set using static ip addresses or requires the exact ip address then it might just be a simple task of changing the ip address back to what it was (or changing the router settings)

good luck

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…