Zone Alarm update problems.

hodder 10:22 22 Dec 03

Hi, I have the free version of Zone Alarm (4.5.530.000). I've recieved the update notification, for 4.5.538.000, but every time I go to download it, all I get is lines of code displayed. I've been to their site and tried direct from site, still the same. I'm running W98se with IE6 and I have AVG installed. I've tried it with Zone Alarm disabled and AVG disabled, still the same outcome.
Awaiting your help, Bob.

Jester2K 10:25 22 Dec 03

click here to downlod new version.

What do you mean Exaxtly by "all I get is lines of code displayed"

hodder 10:33 22 Dec 03

Tried your link but all I got was the same pages of code. Nothing like html, I'm going to try to paste what I'm getting.
MZ?[email protected]º´ Í!¸LÍ!This program cannot be run in DOS mode. $5̵Yq­Û q­Û q­Û q­Ú ~­Û ²È t­Û ™²Ñ p­Û É«Ý p­Û ™²ß p­Û Richq­Û PEL? 7à PL
Hope this works, this is just a snippet, it goes on forever!

Jester2K 10:35 22 Dec 03

What if you right clikc it and select Save Target As..

Is it only this link that does it??

hodder 10:40 22 Dec 03

Thanks, I've right clicked your link and selected Save Target As and this brings up the download Dialogue Box so I will tick this as resolved and do the download.

Thanks a lot, Bob.

hodder 23:21 22 Dec 03

Jester2K's idea worked, thank you very much.

Regards, Bob.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…