Zone alarm security suite

mags65 13:44 28 Apr 05

I am just wondering if anyone else is using this and what they think of it. Lots of people seem to run several different firewall, antivirus, antispyware etc all at once. I have found security suite excellent on its own.

Am I being naive with only this as protection. I did also have Spydoctor at one point but found this an absolute pain in the butt.

timeteam2004 17:24 28 Apr 05

Use this all the time and never a problem. Stops almost all attacks and E-Mail virus variants.

rawprawn 17:43 28 Apr 05

I have used all the free ones for years, Zone Alarm Free, backed up by Spybot,Adaware,Spywareblaster,A². & Microsoft Antispyware,never had a problem. I had what I thought was a very good offer from Zonelabs and I bought Security Suite. I had continual problems with my computer, their support team was unable to help, they refunded my money and I am back on all the free stuff. That is where I will stay. I really see no reason to purchase programs when you can get very good protection from others available for free.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…