Zone alarm problem I think?

gel 07:27 12 Jul 08

Hi
I have 2 computers and use Firefox as my normal browser.
On my lap top all is well.I have received automatically the recent MS downloads including SP3
On my desk top I cannot get browser Internet Explorer I did use Zone Alarm but removed it from both computers when I installed McAfee security system.
I have checked the McAfee firewall setting and it says that Internet Explorer has full access.
Any thoughts please
gel

brundle 07:57 12 Jul 08

"I cannot get browser Internet Explorer" - it won't load at all, or it won't show web-pages?

jack 08:37 12 Jul 08

click here
Perhaps one and the same.
Have either or both of you used ZA in the past
and therefore on a 'list'?

My A/V package is ZA so I am a full user -
In looking at to days mail I had the same warning twice - one in the closing of yesterday and then again this morning. So if it is a genuine ZA it would not be surprising.
Now take a look at my click here The last comment.
I connected but continually 'Timed out' until I removed the last batch of updates.
So there may be something in it.
As I said if either of you have used ZA in the past the cxhances are you are on a list that's all.
So if you don't use it - no problem
If you do use it and are looking at this- no problem
If you do use and and don't get connected- then you would not be seeing this or for that matter had the E-mail
So No Problem.
And for those that had to MS update and are ZA they will never know- will they
Untill that is after hours of fumbling they do get back and flood thisd site with loads of moans

gel 10:06 12 Jul 08

Thanks for responces
Yes I did use Zone alarm but un installed about 2 months ago
gel

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…