Zone Alarm Pro Problems

hotwired 01:06 22 Jan 03
  hotwired 01:06 22 Jan 03

Hi
I have just installed zone alarm pro, on my pc running xp pro but there is problem when ever the pc boot the zone alarm doesn’t run. I went to msconfig to see if it is selected, and it is.

Then if start it up manually it works then after few second my whole desktop vanished!!! And I have waited 15 min and still it won’t comeback. I can only see my screen saver..

Can anyone tell me what happening?

SafeHaven 01:11 22 Jan 03

Strange? have u paid for it or u get a code off the net/ also have u disabled xp firewall? there maybe a conflict

hotwired 01:15 22 Jan 03

well to be honest i did get the code of the net , i have just disabled xp firewall and will reebot and advice .hang on

hotwired 01:20 22 Jan 03

it the same problem now i cant even go to start the whole of the botton menu bar is frozen, and the cursor is processing something

SafeHaven 01:24 22 Jan 03

Well personaly i would uninstall and see if you get back to working normal,if not do a systen restore that should start it,,do you really need Pro? Why not just try the normal zone alarm? also so a virus check u dunno what was in that code aswell

hotwired 01:27 22 Jan 03

will give your suggestions a shot

hotwired 02:02 22 Jan 03

well got rid of zone alarm pro and it seems to respond much fater and the normal zone alarm running just fine .
cheers for the advise safehaven

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…