zone alarm peculiarity

Daviva 11:12 19 Dec 05

Since I upgraded to zone alarm 6.1.737.000 I have occasional problems asscociated with this program.This could happen once a week or longer perhaps.I get two error messages when the fault appears. 1/ Validation failed for C:\windows\system32\VSINIT.DLL 2/ Validation failed for c:\windows\system32\VSDATA.DLL. Having cleared these I find that zone alarm does not start up. At the same time the date of the year has gone berserk. If I correct the date then I can start up zone alarm.Any ideas?
daviva

pj123 12:46 19 Dec 05

I had similar problems as well and have now gone back to 5.5.094.000, no more problems.

But I have also noticed on the Forum that with the latest version of ZA these problems have been sorted. I am still (at the moment) loath to try it again though.

If you want to go back I still have the 5.5 version download as a zip file on my computer. I can email it to you but it is about 7mb.

Daviva 10:04 21 Dec 05

hello pj123

Thanks for the offer but in fact I have the earlier version on file. As a last resort I may go back to this.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced