//some 3rd party need geo

Zone Alarm and Norton Anti Virus

prykie 22:02 11 Jun 04

Had NAV 2002 which worked fine with Zone Alarm 4.5 but since upgrading to Zone Alarm version 5 my NAV has stopped scanning email. I have since upgraded to NAV 2004 but email still not being scanned. Zone Alarm will not reply to my emails for help but their website faqs give advice to roll back to version 4.5 till they sort out the technology. Has anyone else had this problem, and did rolling back to 4.5 work OK?

Prykie

VoG II 22:03 11 Jun 04

Go back to 4.5 click here

nickyjane 22:21 11 Jun 04

Have had the same problem. rolled back to ZA 4.5, but nav 2002 still wont scan emails ( incoming or out going )

johnsims 23:35 11 Jun 04

You need to do an uninstall and then some. Go to th eZone Labs forum and you will find the method.

prykie 11:21 15 Jun 04

I have the instructions to uninstall ZA5 but can't find "the load on boot" option when I open ZA - can anyone help please?

Also, how to I get to my windows temporary folder to delete everything?

MAJ 12:06 15 Jun 04

I would just uninstall ZA from Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs, prykie. But if you want it, the Load ZA at startup, option can be found by clicking on Overview > Preference tab and it's in the "General" section.

You can clear out your TEMP folder by going to Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Disk Cleanup and use Disk Cleanup to do it, prykie.

prykie 23:07 17 Jun 04

Have resolved my problem by accident! I did roll back to NAV4.5 and thought the problem was still there. I then discovered that NAV2004 was scanning behind the email screens. So the answer is to drag the email screens to the left and expose a little bit of the desk top to view the scanning box in the bottom right. I don't know what happens in NAV2002 as it used to show the scanning box on top of the email screen and in the middle.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…