zone alarm and msn

djbenny 18:51 04 Jan 06

i have recently reinstalled xp and zonealarm, now no one can send me messages through msn as i have to start them off first and can not do video conversations either, any help please?

djbenny 19:17 04 Jan 06

this help needed asap please?

mattyc_92 20:31 04 Jan 06

Do you appear "Offline" to your contacts? If so, I think it is MSN Messenger having some problems....

I am having this problem, but ZoneAlarm has been on this system for almost 6 months, and this problem has only just shown it's self..... The other day I was disconnected off MSN without warning.... Since then everyone I have spoken to on MSN have said I appear offline.....

GuZ><0r 20:41 04 Jan 06

I think it is a problem with MSN. I have also had problems in that I cannot always sent text, or see emoticons in peoples names.

djbenny 12:11 06 Jan 06

yup, it sometimes saays i'm offline when i'm online but other contacts now can send me messages except a few

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…