Zone alarm ID lock

fishmad pete 09:21 21 Jun 04

I have been getting an ID lock alarm when I go on the ebay web site. I am currently using version 4 of zone alarm and recently had to re-install it when version 5 failed. Whilst installing it I entered my ebay password into the ID lock. Now over the past two days whenever I go on the ebay site within a few minutes of logging in, zone alarm pops up with the message that IExplorer is trying to send in plain text my ebay password to the following addresses
IP193.38.108.215 uk.i1.yimg.com or this mornings alarm were about address 193.38.108.224 us.a1.yimg.com
I have ran my anti virus, spy bot and adaware programmes. I have also tried pitstop and zonealarms pest control scan from the internet. None have come up with any trojans or spy ware. Does anyone have any idea on what i should do next?

golfpro 10:02 21 Jun 04

My zonealarm does the same thing when I try to access an ebay article I have on watch. I end up having to research the item through the ebay program the long way round. Other people have also had this problem with ebay/ZA and posted on this site. I haven't manage to fix it.

fishmad pete 10:23 21 Jun 04

Thanks for info, have looked at some of the other postings. Trying other sites to see if anything comes up there

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…