Zone Alarm

RealDopey 20:37 14 Apr 05

Is there more than one place I can download zone alarm.

I've just been to zonelabs.com and they want to run a sptware scanner on my pc first, it has to be downloaded and installed from what I can see.

My problem is

1. I don't need a scan and 2. I do not want to download it! I just do not trust any free spy scanner, I'm only trying to download zone alarm via b/band for a friend who only has a dialup account!

GANDALF <|:-)> 20:40 14 Apr 05

click here just choose the option underneath scan my PC and it will download without a scan. You have 2 choices here. The scan will not do you any harm though, no need to get too paranoid.

G

GANDALF <|:-)> 20:41 14 Apr 05

'I just do not trust any free spy scanner'...and you trust a free download programme? Curious.

G

Technotiger 20:44 14 Apr 05

Hi, I have just had a look at Zonelabs download site - just look for the Free ZoneAlarm - not ZoneAlarm Pro.

Cheers.

RealDopey 20:49 14 Apr 05

Curious... As I said it's not for me, I only want to download it, not run it.

Thanks for you advice, but I had already done that and it just loops you back to the page where you have to choose the scan.

VoG II 20:51 14 Apr 05

click here and click Download FREE Zone Alarm.

SANTOS7 20:51 14 Apr 05

click here+
this will help.

Technotiger 20:53 14 Apr 05

OK, perhaps a better way for your friend to acquire ZA is to buy a PC Mag with ZA on the free cover disk. Easy then to put onto pc direct from disk, once installed, easy to update.

Cheers.

Technotiger 20:55 14 Apr 05

PCA May 2005 has ZA and other useful stuff on the CD.

RealDopey 20:58 14 Apr 05

Thanks all, I've got it from download.com

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Xiaomi Mi5s review: The Xiaomi flagship that could replace your Samsung, LG, HTC or Apple phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Mental Canvas is a brand new drawing app that's quite unlike any other

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's super-expensive new…