zone alarm

Trackrat 19:51 10 Dec 03

I recently installed Zone Alarm (free version) and I keep getting boxes asking me if I want to allow access to different programmes, some I never realised would want access to the internet. What I would like to know is their a log of the programmes that try to access the internet in the free version of zone alarm, and if so how do you access it.
Regards Alan

johnnyrocker 19:57 10 Dec 03

when z a is new it will show all alerts all you need to do is put a tick in remeber my answer and it will not trouble you again for that program eventually you end up with a 'trained' zone alarm which knows what you want and will only trouble you by exception.

johnny.

obbit 20:19 10 Dec 03

right click on START click EXPLORE then in the left hand pane click on the + next to WINDOWS then scroll down till you see internet logs thats all the zone alarm records. if you see to WINDOWS then it should be the second one down

Trackrat 20:39 10 Dec 03

Thanks johnnyrocker & obbit that has answered my questions.
Regards Alan

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…