Zone alarm

concretepigsy 20:44 25 Aug 03

since installing zone alarm, when i try and shut down my pc it restarts. any ideas guys apart from uninstalling zone alarm

the pig

Pc.2 20:47 25 Aug 03

what version of windows are you using and what version of Zonealarm???

Cliff

TTP 21:11 25 Aug 03

I used to have ZA & AVG installed on the same partition and windows would hang on shut down with a 'vsmonn' error (WIN98SE).So when i got another HDD i moved AVG to another partition, this solved my problem.There is a known conflict between these 2 progs - check the ZA users forum for more details

BarryKeith 21:31 25 Aug 03

I have used ZA & AVG ever since I got an internet connection, With Win95, Win98, WinME and now WinXP, and have never had any problems with either.

TTP 21:37 25 Aug 03

Must have been an isolated case for me,maybe the order of installation is something to consider?

LAMINA 21:54 25 Aug 03

Try the free version of agnitum outpost, i suggest you also try shields up to test whatever firewall you use click here

TTP 22:41 26 Aug 03

yes ive tried shields up! and it is very good (try ZA in stealth mode !) not a peep !Keiro do a free firewall aswell im going to try that as soon as i sort out my problems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…