Zoenalarm 7.0 .337

SURVEY 09:18 31 Mar 07

Yesterday I 'upgraded my Zonealarm Free (that had worked perfectly for a long time)to version 7.0.337. I then ended up with a Zonealrm toolbar on Outlook. I use Mailwasher and Outlook Express for email. I did not want the added toolbar onOutlook and right clicked on it and removed it. Ever snce then Outlook initially lodas and then a Zonealarm screen message comes up with Junk Filter checking on it. All then crashes with Outlook closing.

I have set Zonealarm now for no monitoring of email but that makes no difference. I note on another thread the suggestion to amend under Tools in Outlook but I cannot access Outlook. Is there a bug in this free version of Zoenalarm?

Spark6 11:26 31 Mar 07

I'm running the same version of Zone Alarm as you and have no problems with OE. Have not tried it with Outlook.

Stuartli 11:29 31 Mar 07

Uninstall ZA 7.0.337.000 and then download it again from:

click here

You should have the option not to install all the unwanted bits and pieces.

SURVEY 12:18 31 Mar 07

Stuartli - I will try your suggestion. Thanks.

SURVEY 15:08 31 Mar 07

Tried reinstalling but the saem problem with Outlook occurs. Using System restore I went back to version 6.1.737 and all is OK now. There must be some conflict.

Stuartli 18:33 31 Mar 07

Maybe you are not using XP?

SURVEY 19:32 31 Mar 07

Stuartli - Yes I am on XP SP2. See my latest thread headed Restore Drive with Norton Ghost

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…