Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs
My AVG pick up 5 variants of this virus it has healed them,I also did another scan after which showed up ok.
I also ran Spybot and Super anti spyware which found some other things and has quarintened them,
Can i assume my pc is now ok
Remove Zlob Manually
Tip: If you are not an expert in this field, take care and back up the registry first. You'll run the risk of damaging your computer if you make a mistake during the manual removal process.
Stop the following Zlob processes:
Use Windows Task Manager to Remove Zlob Processes
1. To open the Windows Task Manager, use the combination of CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
2. Click on the "Image Name" button to search for "Zlob" process by name.
3. Select the "Zlob" process and click on the "End Process" button to kill it.
4. Remove the "Zlob" processes files:
Use Registry Editor to Remove Zlob Registry Values
1. To open the Registry Editor, go to Start > Run > type regedit and then press the "OK" button.
2. Locate and delete the entry or entries whose data value (in the rightmost column) is the spyware file(s) detected earlier.
3. To delete "Zlob" value, right-click on it and select the "Delete" option.
4. Locate and delete "Zlob" registry entries:
Remove the following Zlob registry keys:
Use Windows Command Prompt to Unregister Zlob DLL Files
1. To open the Windows Command Prompt, go to Start > Run > type cmd and then click the "OK" button.
2. Type "cd" in order to change the current directory, press the "space" button, enter the full path to where you believe the Zlob DLL file is located and press the "Enter" button on your keyboard. If you don't know where Zlob DLL file is located, use the "dir" command to display the directory's contents.
3. To unregister "Zlob" DLL file, type in the exact directory path + "regsvr32 /u" + [DLL_NAME] (for example, :C\Spyware-folder\> regsvr32 /u Zlob.dll) and press the "Enter" button. A message will pop up that says you successfully unregistered the file.
4. Search and unregister "Zlob" DLL files:
Unregister the following Zlob DLL files:
Detect and Delete Other Zlob Files
1. To open the Windows Command Prompt, go to Start > Run > type cmd and then press the "OK" button.
2. Type in "dir /A name_of_the_folder" (for example, C:\Spyware-folder), which will display the folder's content even the hidden files.
3. To change directory, type in "cd name_of_the_folder".
4. Once you have the file you're looking for type in "del name_of_the_file".
5. To delete a file in folder, type in "del name_of_the_file".
6. To delete the entire folder, type in "rmdir /S name_of_the_folder".
7. Select the "Zlob" process and click on the "End Process" button to kill it.
8. Remove the "Zlob" processes files:
Locate and delete the following Zlob files:
Fruit Bat /\0/\
Thanks will look at your second post in full more tomorrow.
Bit tired tonight been at this problem most of the day hopefully after a nights sleep things will go better in morning
Run a free online scan with Ewido click here this successfully removed it from a colleagues PC ...alB
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.