.zip folders on the Web

WebGuy 19:12 28 Sep 03

I'm buildind my site with Microsoft Word, and in a "Downloads" section I put .zip folders. When I'm checking it (clicking on the link), I can see Windows Explorer appears in the same window. How can I make it with "Downloading file window" (just like on every site with dowloads .zip extention). Or it will be when I'll publish my site on the Web? I dint'n piblished it yet.

powerless 21:33 28 Sep 03

Publish it.

WebGuy 23:15 28 Sep 03

And the links be open as "File Downloading" window, right?

WebGuy 23:17 28 Sep 03

...WILL be open as "File Downloading" window, right?

powerless 23:19 28 Sep 03

Should do.

WebGuy 23:32 28 Sep 03

Did you test it or you are writing without knowledge of it? (Sorry).-Seriously.

WebGuy 23:37 28 Sep 03

Hmmm....Strange my subject was the first in a VIEW ALL SYBJECTS section in a couple of minutes ago, while it was ON THE SECOND PAGE a couple of hours ago...

MAJ 23:38 28 Sep 03

You haven't uploaded the zip file yet so it wont download coz it's still on your hard drive. If you upload (publish) it to the web, it will be viewed in the web browser. Web Browsers can't show zip files so it will be downloaded.

powerless 23:38 28 Sep 03

Well i have done it and it works.

So i would say i tested it and knew it worked for me - seriously!

WebGuy 23:41 28 Sep 03

Thanks gues. I resolved this problemm. But threre is only one STRANGE thing...Read my message at 23:37. Very strange...

powerless 23:46 28 Sep 03

Yes as time goes by you slip of the page to page 2. When someone posts a reply you go back to the top on page 1.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…