Zip Drive 250 USB

Dekka123 06:49 18 Mar 07

I have had my Zip drive for a few years now and it works very well. My problem is that I have lost my software installation disk and I had to do a clean install on my comp. Win XP Pro SP2. I had my Zip disks password protected and I dont have the option to enter the password. I have tried to download the necessary files but I get a message saying I have the latest software. This means I have 4 Zip disks full of data that I cant access. Could anyone help me out please. Thanks in advance

€dstowe 09:35 18 Mar 07

Unless you have the software you used to install the password, I don't think there is much you can do.

I always think it's folly to password protect files and such. All too often something goes wrong and the password program fails or the password is forgotten or some such disaster - is it worth all the paranoia of the protection in the first place?

User-312386 09:39 18 Mar 07

click here for the iomega software and then use the password

skidzy 09:41 18 Mar 07

Agree with €dstowe,not sure if this will help but worth looking into click here=

Have you got the make/model of the zip drive.

Dekka123 10:07 18 Mar 07

Thank you all very much for your imput and skidzy thanks I took your advice and I have to say I have trie this download before but it has never been the right software. But this time it has worked and I have got my files back. Thanks very much indeed and thabks to everyone who took the trouble to reply. I will tick this as resolved

skidzy 10:13 18 Mar 07

was it madboy33©®'s link or the Google link and one of the options on offer that helped you out.

Credit goes to madboy33©® if it was his/her's link,i only provided further options.
Glad your sorted Dekka.

Dekka123 14:26 18 Mar 07

skidzy Thanks for the correction. It was madboys link that sorted me out got a bit carried away. But thanks for your input and I am so sorry madboy . Very grateful to all who advised. Dekka123

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…