zero gc.class-zero gbf.class files what are they?

patso 13:19 19 Jun 06

after a crash of some sort i repaired xp home from the cd and reinstalled sp2,but now a load of files have appeared on my desk top.they are called zerogc.class and each one has a number or letter after it eg zero gbf.class -zero gdf.class etc.i tried deleting them but they still reappear .also i made a new folder and put them in it on desktop but each time i reboot they are all over the desk top.any ideas what they are or what do i do with them?thanks

ACOLYTE 13:23 19 Jun 06

I did a google search and something popped up about Linux and a magic folders utility,i don't know if that is what they are but there was limited hits on google.

patso 13:27 19 Jun 06

why are they appearing on my desk top and how do i get rid of them off the desk top can any one tell me ?thanks acolyte

patso 17:18 05 Jul 06

i forgot to post back to this one.the solution was run the reg fix in cc cleaner which done the job for must haave been a reg error after the crash.i got this advice from another pc help site as noone knew what the prob was or had any advice so theres some for anyone else who finds files appearing on their desk top suddenly.patso

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 Plus review: better cameras and waterproofing make this the best iPhone yet

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple to launch new Macs and MacBook Pros at an event on October 27

iPhone vs Android | iOS vs Android: 5 reasons why Apple's iPhones beat Google Android smartphones ()…