Zennox Internet TV& Radio Player - what does it do?

polymath 12 Mar 12
Answered

Currently a Radio Times offer; 'USB Plug and Play', 'an ingenious USB stick that enables you to watch TV & listen to radio stations that broadcast online from all over the world' It says 'Plug in and you're ready to go'; but I already listen to internet radio just by going to the websites. Am I missing something?

Woolwell 12 Mar 12
Answer

Am I missing something? - No, although it may find some that you don't know about. It appears to add software Zennox USB

Woolwell 12 Mar 12

A Google search will turn up reviews and what it does.

polymath 13 Mar 12

Thanks both. All my search results were from retailers, with reviews that didn't really add anything to the adverts; maybe it's too new to have accumulated any other reviews. I was just curious to see if anyone around PC Advisor has tried it (though a site search didn't find it).

It does appear to be simply a portable set of software, which could be handy for novices or others who don't want to bother with installing software. But otherwise, without any further info available (eg which audio file type(s) supported), it doesn't look of much interest.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message