ZB thumbnail info anyone know what this is

kspatto 22:58 07 Jul 04

just been loading some pics onto a disc and noticed that this file was loading. on opening my files to read hidden files I find that this is linked to all files with pics I am assuming that this is just a file that produces the thumbnails for easy viewing but could find no reference to it on the microsoft database does anyone know for certain that this is the case just to put my mind at ease
thanks to all respondents in advance ta
patto

CamPatUK 23:13 07 Jul 04
  CamPatUK 23:18 07 Jul 04

p.s. apologies if the above link is irrelevant it's just the first thing which sprung to mind

kspatto 23:29 07 Jul 04

thanks anway but dont think its a program file

patto

kspatto 00:14 08 Jul 04

think I have found the reason that this file has appeared I have recently bought a printer and installed the aplications which came with it(cannon i865)one of which is zoombrowser and has small thumbnails so that you can locate files easily this seems to be a logical answer but they could inform you that hidden files are going to start appearing on your computer in non program locations

thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…